- Never assume you are getting all the details and updates on the public MLS system.The TREB Realtor® system provides more information and is updated up to 48 hours before the public MLS system.
- Please note that a Realtor® is aware of exclusive listings not on the MLS system.
- Trying to act as your own real estate representative is a daunting task and keeping track of open houses, calling to book appointments yourself and researching neighbourhoods can become a full time job.
- A good Realtor® is aware of nuances in a neighbourhood that you may not be aware of.
- A Realtor® can ensure you have enough information about a property and its location in order to make an educated decision.
- Please know the listing Sales Representative is representing their seller(s) and it can be difficult for a Sales Representative to represent both buyers and sellers in a transaction.
- Have a clear idea of your budget and what key features you want in a home, and be aware that sometimes not all the boxes will be checked. You may see the benefit in an alternative feature; be a little flexible and know that what you think you want in the beginning of your home search can evolve as you become educated on properties available in your price range.
- The quest for a home or condo can be fun one and I would be happy to assist you in your search.
Click here to download a buyer questionnaire.