Toronto Luxury Real Estate: 38 Gwendolen Crescent is an Executive Lease Opportunity!
Offered for lease at $7200 per month
This elegant four bedroom home is nestled on the ravine, is steps to Gwendolen Park and the ravine trails accessing Earl Bales Park. It truly is an urban oasis however provides easy access to both the 401 and the TTC located at Yonge and Sheppard.
The home offers
- Spacious light filled principal rooms
- French doors in the living room
- High ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, ravine views and a wonderful breakfast area to enjoy nature from inside.
- The family room has a fireplace and garden views with walk out to deck
- The Dining room can accommodate a large table for your entertaining needs
- A skylight on the second floor has sun streaming down the staircase providing wonderful natural light throughout the home.
- Primary bedroom overlooks the garden and easily accommodates a king bed and has room for an elegant seating area creating the ultimate retreat
- Spa like primary ensuite has large soaker tub, separate shower , double sinks. large vanity with marble counters
- Three other spacious bedrooms are all light filled with there is a shared family bathroom
- Elevator to service all floors
- Lower level recreation has excellent natural light, a fireplace and walk out to garden
- Lower level laundry room
- Updated lower level three piece washroom
- Two car garage with direct entry to the home!
- Storage room
- There is access to ravine trails from your back garden
A few key points to highlight
- Gwendolen Tennis Club is North York’s top tennis venue and is just down the street. The tennis pros are exceptional.
- Cameron Public School is steps away so kids can come home for lunch!
- 38 Gwendolen is location in a special enclave that has a tight community with very low turnover.
- The Yonge and Sheppard area of North York has undergone a real transformation over the past few decades and the area has become a sought-after, revitalized uptown location. The Yonge and Sheppard Centre underwent an extensive transformation designed by Quadrangle Architects. Quadrangle created a contemporary facade that spiced up was was an outdated shopping plaza. As well, the shopping centre increased the number of shops and amenities during this overhaul. There is a daycare, new food court, and an LA Fitness. Whole Foods and LCBO are close by in the Hallmark Centre, another development that has added to the vibrancy of Yonge and Sheppard.
- The home is a short walk to Yonge and Sheppard! From the Yonge and Sheppard station it is less than a half hour subway ride to get to downtown Toronto.
- Yonge and Sheppard has amazing highway access with the 401 right there. It is 20 minutes to Pearson International Airport and a quick exit from Toronto to your cottage or ski chalet.
Please contact us for further information or to book a private showing of this special rental property.